Thursday, June 26, 2008

"By two" tag from Anna

Two names you go by:
1. Family calls me Shelly or Boop
2. Collin calls me Hon
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. yoga pants... big surprise there.
2. nursing bra, are you proud of me Anna?
Two longest car rides.
1. One time when Collin and I went to St.George with his grandparents we mentioned I had never been to the grand canyon. So They decided to take us. We took the long senic route and found out it was closed so we drove to Lake Powell had dinner and then drove back to St. George. It was a painful drive.
2. In china I had to take a train ride that was 48 hours long TWICE. once to Urumqi and once back. I was so sick of ramen after that.
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Feed animals
2. Grocery Shopping alone
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Ice cream and Coke
2. My boxes to unpack themselves
Two animals you have or have had:
1. Lady; I love lady. I can still make myself cry if I think about her and how much I miss her.
2. Hero: The duck that imprinted on me. I would feed her bananas it was the cutest thing in the world. I miss them both.
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Janay
2. Mom
Two things you ate today:
1. Banana with JIF spread on it. (it is my new favorite treat)
2. Waffles from the waffle house. as noted here
Two people you last talked to:
1. Collin
2. Delilah
Name two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Hanging pictures on the wall.
2. Eating southern BBQ.
Two favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite Beverages:
1. Coca-cola classic from a restaurant
2. Bubblegum Jones soda

I tag MOM and Janay and Collin but I doubt he will do it, He never does tags GOSH!!!

No comments: