Friday, June 27, 2008

So UTAH!

Tonight Collin and I went out to eat with some of his new classmates. Dinner was delicious I got a few ribs and some chicken fingers. mmm mmm mmm! The people we ate with were from California and Kansas. We were chatting and getting to know each other better. I mentioned something about one of Collin's companions. :) I forgot this makes Collin sound gay, especially when we tried to clarify by saying it was a guy he lived with on his mission. :) Then I said other words like "the church" and "ward" I just felt dumb. I need to get better with my vocabulary.

1 comment:

Max said...

I remember when Anna went out to Delaware, She mentioned the word WARD to David and he told her that no one would know a thing about what she was talking about. Weird Huh!! We have a vocabulary all of our own.
Glad you blogged, I was missing you.
This is mom, not Dad