Sunday, July 20, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four, Four, Four

Tagged by Suz

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Wal mart, Food Lion, The pool, Church
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Collin, Anna, Janay, Face book
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Sonic (I know it's ghetto), Cafe Rio, anywhere authentic Mexican, anywhere authentic Chinese.
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Utah, Lake Powell, Europe, anywhere with out bugs!!
E) people I think will respond: Mom, Anna, Misty, Suzy
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Bones, the Today Show, The Office, John and Kate Plus 8


2 comments:

grandma blair said...

I like your four things, I will have to think about it for a while before I respond.

Mom B said...

I LOVE that Sonic's drinks are 1/2 price every day from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. I know I could just buy one any time but I really enjoy a good deal!