Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One word AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We have been using the second bathrooms tub for storage lately. It has become Collin's bathroom where he keeps all of his bathroom supplies and brushes his teeth etc. Today I went in there to wash my hands , I went to put some other cleaning supplies in the tub and this is what I found. I haven't been the same since. Luckily we have been having a small bug problem so yesterday I had put us on the bug spray list for the next time the exterminator comes by. Hopefully this is the last BIG bug we see . Needless to say we are no longer using that bathroom. :) I really hate bugs, I haven't seen a bug that big since 3 crawled up the kitchen drain when I was doing dishes in Taiwan.
PS: they can swim!! Collin tried to drown it, it ended up taking about three whacks with the Dr. Martin.

8 comments:

Brittney said...

oh my gosh that is so gross! post some pics of your new place.

Anna said...

wow, that is super gross!! we needed something next to it to see how big. a quarter or something. :)

Michelle said...

yah i thought about that but didn't want to go near it!!

Pictures of the apartment are coming. .. I'm waiting for it to be more organized.

Anna said...

don't wait. we want them now. :) Gosh!!

grandma blair said...

That is a really big bug.
Sorry it was in your apartment.

Le said...

Every spider my kids see now is a tarantula (Thanks Cindy's girls). That is one huge bug.

Max said...

Oh yeah, something else I forgot to tell you about there.
How big was this one? Usually, they are only about an inch or so long. I have seen them in the stations is Salt Lake about 2"-3" long.
Gross, huh?

Mom B said...

That was a yucky bug... Didn't they use to eat those on Fear Factor? That's why I never liked Fear Factor.