Monday, July 14, 2008

Remember anything interesting?


here's a cute stolen tag:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

I think this is such a fun idea. Ever since I saw this I have been thinking what I would write for the others I know. It has to start somewhere so I'm starting it, and am excited for others to do the same. I think the earlier, sillier, or even more embarrassing the memory the better, lets just lay off the "let me check" subject.

7 comments:

grandma blair said...

Michelle, I will always remember your cute little giggle whenever you would see something funny on television. Cartoons or whatever. You would giggle to hard it would make us all giggle. You were a darling little girl and a great mommy.

Anna said...

hmmm. I haven't commented because I wanted to do a good one. But I think I'll always remember how when I was on my mission you sent me sarcastic funny letters and it made my day. I had no idea who you were until then. Thanks for being sarcastic.

Michelle said...

Thanks for participating, I was starting to think everyone had already forgotten who I was :)

Oh you're welcome Anna. ;) You know where I learned how to be sarcastic from right?

Cindy said...

One of my first memories of you Michelle, is when I was a teenager riding in your family van with all of you and you were suddenly belting out this "Sweet City Woman" song. It was cute how you just sang your heart out,and I was thinking, wow this family likes oldies music!

Michelle said...

CINDY
I didn't know they were still making new music until Anna was in Junior high. We mainly listened to Neal Sedacka, Elvis, and the Beach Boys. :) I don't remember meeting you that young. Thanks for sharing

Misty and The Choatester said...

I don't really have a lot of memories with you, since I've just really started to get to know you through blogs LOL. But I always remember you laughing and your laugh was contagious, and it made me laugh. I've always liked that about you. Also when I first joined this family I really wanted to set you up with my brother, but your mom said you were pretty serious about Collin (who was on his mission at this time) and well I guess you were LOL. I just think you're adorable!

Mom B said...

I remember you sitting on a couch with a 9 x 13 cake on your lap. Your arms were down to your sides but your shoulders were all hunched up around your ears because you were so excited. Your short, little curls were all over the place on your head and your smile was one of anticipation. You were just waiting to blow out the candles on your cake (which had two big finger swipes in it) for your 3rd birthday. Now my memory is not THAT good, but I found the picture to help me remember the details. You were, and still are a DOLL.