Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks Anna and Janay

The last few nights I have had this weird pressure under my ribs. The only other time I have experienced it was when i looked like this.I can promise you I am not pregnant, however, Janay and Anna are and I think I may be experiencing "Sympathy pains". I know when they had cramps I swear I always had mild ones too, but who can complain when someone else is in more pain? I remember after their surgeries getting that terrible shoulder pain. So Thanks big sisters! Don't you know I just got done feeling pregnant I don't want to be feeling like that any more? Gosh you two are so selfish.

2 comments:

Anna said...

wow you were so much lower than me. I am so jealous. I don't think you know true rib pain, so no sympathy pains for you!!!

grandma blair said...

Wow, you are true sisters when you feel each others pain.