Monday, September 15, 2008

Banana "Puddin"

I had enrichment on Thursday night and Collin had a conference with Bank of America , so Delilah and I headed to the church. It is always nice to get out of the house and of course be told that my daughter is gorgeous! This was my first out of four trips to the church this week. I wanted to mention enrichment because we had a meal and for dessert we had banana “puddin”. I have fallin in love. This was like no pudding I have ever had it was AMAZING!! I asked the sisters about it and they told me it is as common in SC as green jello in Utah. I asked what was in it okay.. are you guys ready for this? Sour cream, cream cheese, cool whip, vanilla pudding, Vanilla cookies and of course bananas. I could of eaten the entire tub if left alone. They say it is better the second day, I say DELICIOUS!!!

No comments: