Monday, September 15, 2008

Dinner

~can you believe five posts in one night?~So I was really proud of my dinner tonight and thought I would share it with you. mmmmm I know you just want to dig in. To see my adorable daughter helping eat this dinner go here.
Menu:
homemade Country fried 100% natural chicken
Roasted locally grown squash
green salad with natural tomatoes, fresh Parmesan cheese, olives, and homemade 100% whole wheat crouton.
I was trying to compensate for the chicken with all of the vegetables. The only thing bad about making a great labor intensive meal is you have this as a result. :( It was totally worth it.

2 comments:

grandma blair said...

Looks like an awesome meal. I will have to try my zucchini, the way you cooked yours, what was the recipe again?

Cindy said...

Looks good Michelle! Oh, and you should find out that banana pudding recipe and pass it on for us! We're excited to see you on Sunday :)