Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just Surfin

So since I was pregnant I have become a blog stalker. I have found some great websites / blogs due to this surfing. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.

This is a GREAT website. She does photoshop tips, cute pictures, great recipes, and a hilarious blog.Here is a website that Collin had to finish how far will you get?This one is just plain fun if you have a minute or two.
This is a cute website that makes all the animal noises in different languages.This is a blog that shows you a ton of different ways to do hair. I can't wait for Delilah's hair to get longer now that I found this site. I have an entire page in word of different websites I love to visit I will have to share more later but I thought I would give you a few to start with. Maybe I will give you a weekly list of websites I LOVE to visit.... or I could venture out and make friends. You can probably expect a list next week ;)

No comments: