Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleeping arrangments

So here you see Delilah sleeping in my bed, in my old room in Utah. For those moms seeing this picture you might think...
"Oh No Does she need to borrow a pack and play, or something to sleep in?"
What you don't see in this picture is the full size crib that my parents have.
"Oh for sure it must be far away from you, in another room maybe?"
No it's at the bottom of my bed.
I just love sleeping with my little girl, she snuggles up to me and when she wakes up in the night before she starts to cry she will reach out for me with her hands. I know it is a terrible habit to start, I mean who wants a five year old sleeping in bed with you? But right now I am not thinking about that I am thinking of my little angle who wants to snuggle up with her mom while we are away from our home and daddy.

1 comment:

Ginger Harvey said...

So, I have to say...
You canNOT spoil your baby before 6 months old! Sleep with her in your bed as long as you'd like to. Keith slept in our bed for several months, against Ben's wishes (with the crib right next to us) because I loved cuddling my little monster. We both slept perfectly before he moved to the crib and eventually into his own room. I'm glad that you've found something that you both like.

By the way, hello! Everyone blogs these days except me, but I found your blog on someone else's blog page and wondered what the heck you guys were up to. Hope all is well for you!!