Monday, September 8, 2008

Vintage

I am not away from Delilah very often but when I am away and then come back to her I see her in a different light. Collin took Delilah to priesthood with him on Sunday so I could enjoy Relief Society for the first time in months. After RS I was walking down the hall towards them and I saw my little girl in her dads arms looking at me. When she saw me she threw me a smile. It was a familiar smile but familiar from before she was born. I kept trying to figure out who she looked like. I knew I had seen that face before, was it a niece or a nephew? And then I remembered this picture, on Sunday I had been walking towards the new version of me. This is a picture of me when I was 14 months old, I think the resemblance is connected to the amount of hair, she might even have me beat. I found a few other pictures that I am need to clean up before I can post.

2 comments:

grandma blair said...

She does look a lot like you, what cuties you both are.

Ann said...

She looks just like you!