Friday, October 3, 2008

Can - Lonely's

So I made Lasagna roll ups for dinner. Collin really liked them, I could take them or leave them. They had too much cheese, this is probably one of the few times you will hear me say this but I think they needed meat. Oh well, but that isn't why I am writing this post it is because Collin and I went downtown for a stroll around the campus and capitol building and to get some icecream. When I got back the house had a funky smell.
Collin says... "It's because you put that stuff on the carpets (a carpet deoderant you vacuum up) and made the can-lonelys. "
"um... what are can lonelys?"
"you know those things we had for dinner. Don't you remember what we had for dinner? The Can lonelys?"
"Collin, I don't think that is what we had for dinner."
"yes it is."
"Collin, I think you are thinking of something else and you are saying it wrong"
"What? "
Okay it is hard to admit that Collin in fact is rarely wrong, mainly because he admits when he is wrong and will ask before he says something that he is unsure of. So it is adorable when he is wrong and I am right (Mr. IMBA)
"Collin we had Lasagna roll ups, not cannoli's. "
The look on his face was priceless when he heard me say it because he knew I was right.
Silly boy can lonelys. By the way Collin is the one who decided to take a picture of the lasagna roll ups because he thought they were so good. So I guess you can thank Collin for this entire post.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow Michelle. Those look professional! I always just make regular lasagna, not fancy rolled up! Although my kids do like it with chicken and cream cheese and spinach hidden inside.

grandma blair said...

I just love it when I can catch Max when he is wrong. I love your Lasagna roll ups, they look yummy!

Max said...

Too much cheese? Is that possible?
Was Collin thinking of cannoli?