Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I need a favor....


Okay so I want to read a book but I don't know which one, and no I haven't finished the Host but I'm bored with it. I will try to read it again tonight but no promises.
Okay so the favor I am asking is as a comment please tell me your favorite book. None of this
"well my favorite mystery is..., and my favorite church book is...."
I want your all time favorite book only one; and I am expecting a comment from EVERYONE!!! I don't care if I know you or I don't and you stumbled across this blog "blog hoping" I need your help. I feel as though my mind is being turned to mush from lack of stimulation.

Oh and for the record my favorite book is Alicia my story

8 comments:

Brittney said...

The Glass Castle and I already told you that!

grandma blair said...

The hiding place by Corrie Ten Boon
you will love it.

Mary Lou said...

Michelle read "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee - I have other favorites when you want more. Mary Lou

graydonblair said...

Motor Trend!
The coolest publication around!
....well, ok, it's a magazine, but c'mon, there's lot's of cool cars in there!
-Graydon

VJBlair said...

My favorite is "Pride and Prejudice" but I have also enjoyed several biographies and the Kingdom and the Crown series by Gerald Lund. I also found "Jane Eyre" interesting.

Trint and Misty said...

So I love books that are light, fluffy and humorous. One of my all time favorite books (besides twilight LOL) is a book called Good Grief.

Hurtado Family said...

East of Eden by John Steinbeck

red said...

Did you read man's search for meaning yet?