Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

This was my first official activity as "activity chairperson". I have never been to a trunk or treat so this was a little tricky for me. I think that we all had an enjoyable time. My decorating help didn't show up so it was me, Delilah, Collin and a 40 year old man, notice how they look. You would never have guessed it was just us :) they did a great job. It was potluck with games and then the trunk or treating. Delilah was a trooper through it all and by time she got home she was worn out, but she still had enough energy to play with some of the stuff Grandma Blair sent us.

7 comments:

grandma blair said...

Love the trunks, they were really fun. The Tub and skeleton was my favorite.
Glad your first activity turned out so well.

grandma blair said...

Love your little stinker too

Anna said...

looks like a lot of work and fun. Delilah looks super cute. Good thing she went trunk or treating so she can have all that candy. :)

Cindy said...

That's a great idea for wards that are more spread out! Especially if you just have a baby that can't walk door to door to collect candy for her good parents. Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

We didn't want Delilah to miss out on this American tradition... Of course we had to take her trick or treating :) I guess we could have stopped after she fell asleep ;)
But in all honesty I had to judge the trunk decorating contests.

Mary Lou said...

You did a great job on the activity and Delilah looks darling in her skunk costume. Good job helping too Collin. We really missed you guys not being here.

Mary Lou said...

You did a great job on the activity and Delilah looks darling in her skunk costume. Good job helping too Collin. We really missed you guys not being here.