Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anniversary date


Collin has the entire week off from school for Thanksgiving, so Monday morning we went to Twilight. As you can tell the theater was very very crowded and Collin was the only man there. We found out the hard way that Delilah has passed the sleep through movie phase. Collin and had to take her in and out of the theater through most of the movie. At one point I was in the back holding her and for the first time in months she had a blow out and I mean BLOW OUT!!!! Leaking through her pants and up her back It was bad. Collin changed her and brought her back in just a diaper and a blanket. We picked up burgers on the way home and put her in the tub. She took a long late nap so we didn't have time to do much else so then we made dinner and watched kung fu panda.
I must say Collin and I are officially the coolest people in the world. It doesn't really matter what we did for our anniversary it was nice to just be with each other.

2 comments:

Trint and Misty said...

Happy 4 years!!! Can you believe how fast time flys? I'm so glad you got to spent time together. I'm always so happy when I get an anniversary or birthday without having to go to class. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

grandma blair said...

Collin is a good sport, glad you had a happy day.