Saturday, December 20, 2008

Confession...



When Delilah is crawling around she will toot from time to time. When she does this sometimes I squeeze her little tummy to see if I can get any more out. :) I know it's weird.

Also another confession.... I don't mind an email forward every now and then if it is super funny, super cute, or super important, and I can't emphasize SUPER enough. I recently had to send out some assignments to people in our ward and one of the receivers has taken it upon herself to now forward me EVERY little email she gets. Honestly sometimes 3 times a day. Am I the only one who hate these? I mean seriously.

~~For the record, the person I am talking about does not follow this blog. So don't worry Matt~~~

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm with you on the email. Lots of times I just delete them, especially the dreaded chain letter type.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're not the only Blair with a love of all things gassy :) (Just an observation)

Oh that reminds me, I got a really funny email I've got to forward to you! ;)

grandma blair said...

You are so funny, although I really hate those e-mails too, I will have to admit that I have forwarded a few of them in the last few days, but they were really awesome ones. You need to set that girl up as spam and then your e-mail wont let her through. good luck

graydonblair said...

We've been guilty of trying to "push more of the gas out" of our kids tummy's in the past but it's only so they'd feel better.

I think gas & babies just go together (especially Blair babies).

I'm with ya on the forwarded email. I hate em, if I get a bunch from someone I just set their email address up as spam...

Michelle said...

I just woke up this morning with two from her!!! The Chain kind. Mom you know how I feel about these emails and I think you send appropriate ones so don't get worried ;). But I don't even know this lady.

Matt Linder said...

Something about that email story smells funny.

Angel said...

Actually, I feel the exact same way! I just don't have time to go through the "stuff"