Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Husband Tag

Here is a mushy tag about Collin

1-Where did you meet your husband?
Collin was dating Ann in high school. She went to school in Michigan (they broke up). Collin and I became good friends going to institute together and doing yoga 3 times a week.
2- How long did you date before you got married?
We dated for 5 months then he went on his mission. The first year we wrote every week, the second year we wrote every other week. A few weeks after he got home from his mission we figured we should get married. . . . about 4 months later.
3- How long have you been married?
Four years
4- What does he do that surprises you?
He got me a sewing machine for Christmas and he seemed more excited about it than I was. He opened it up and looked at everything and took pictures of it and hoovered over me while I was sewing my first stitch.
5- What is your favorite feature of his?
ugh... he does this thing when I am ticked at him, (only when it is for a dumb reason will he do this) "I bet you can't smile, with puppy dog eyes" It is impossible to be upset at him when you are laughing at him.
6- What is his best quality?
He is a great Dad, and Delilah has become a little bit of a daddy's girl.
7- Does he have a nickname for you?
Hon
8- What is his favorite food?
anything "authentic" and or has a chance of making him sick.
9- What is his favorite sport?
in the fall football. . . . . in the spring baseball . . . in the summer baseball and golf. There is no off season.
10- When and Where did you first kiss?
March 12, 2002
in Collin's truck, outside my parents house.
11- What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Trying new restaurants and watching our favorite shows together.
12- Do you have any children?
Only the cutest girl in the world Delilah Mae!!
13- Does he have any hidden talents?
have you seen him on Dance Dance Revolution. He is surprisingly graceful.
14- How old his he?
25... and he likes to tell me about it.
15- Who said I Love You first?
me.
16- What is his favorite music?
shuffle on his itunes, he likes most of everything but hates country and that song I had on our Thanksgiving post.
17- What do you admire most about him?
He is an amazing student and a hard worker. I know he will go far in life because of it.
18- What is his favorite color?
Orange
19- Will he read this?
probably not.
I tag . . . .
Cindy
mom

3 comments:

Blake and Erica said...

I sure learned a ton about Collin!!He sounds like a good hubby and daddy!!!

Anna said...

ewww you guys kiss??

Cindy said...

Fun to learn more about Collin. Um, I am not good at mushy, but I will make an attempt. :)

And Anna, me and Dave kiss too! Gross I know.