Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surprise

So... Surprise I am here early. I flew in January 27th to surprise everyone. Most of my surprising has fallen flat, but I got Anna (on her birthday).
Like I said I flew in Tuesday but Collin and I hadn't told anyone. I called mom Sunday night and let her know I would be coming early and would need a ride home from the airport on Tuesday. She did really well and didn't tell anyone. Tuesday afternoon when I got in and got a little settled I decided to surprise Janay first. So mom called her and told her to come over. She didn't want to and mom wasn't coming up with good enough excuses to get her to leave the warmth of her house to drive in the snow to come over, so I took the phone and said "But don't you want to see me?" she came over shortly after that and I finally got to meet Violet.
Later I went to the Shaw's. Collin and I had a big plan where we were going to skype witht them then I would walk behind them with Delilah but it didn't work out that well, but they were still surprised. 
Wednesday is anna's birthday so I went to her house when she and Jared were out to dinner and hid upstairs and waited to see how long it would take her to figure it out.  I left my diaper bag out in plain site on accident and it didn't take her too long to come looking for me. 
It has been fun surprising. So if you want to see us and the amazing girl that is Delilah come on over!!! We are excited to be here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

graydonblair said...

Welcome back home!

Trint and Misty said...

How long will you be here? I'd love to meet that darling little girl!

Collin Shaw said...

Delilah Looks so pumped for Anna's B-day. Way to go on selling the party Delilah!