Friday, February 27, 2009

Another cake mix cookie

So I was doing my visiting teaching and needed a treat to take to them, but I was feeling lazy and didn't want to do anything too labor intensive so cake mix cookies it is. Unfortunatly the only cake mix I had on hand was a spice cake for when I make PUMPKIN COOKIES. So I used it and paired it up with cream cheese frosting in the middle. DELICIOUS. I was kinda like a carrot cake (with out the carrots I guess). I made them half the size I usually do so you could pop it in your mouth. They were delicious, wait. Did I already say that?

Speaking of cake mix cookies I made THESE COOKIES for a "cultural" potluck we went to the other night with the students from Collin's program. There are alot of students that are from countries that don't have as developed sweet tooth as us Americans do. It was so much fun to watch people try the cookies. It was the first time I wasn't offended when I looked around and would see cookies with only two bites taken out of them. I am surprised they could manage the second bite. They are such rich cookies, and they were the full size.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trint and Misty said...

Those look so yummy! I love anything with frosting.