Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank You

I was on the phone with my mom talking about how I was going to miss my camera when Collin was in Mexico. She thought it was funny that I said i was going to miss my camera before I said I was going to miss Collin. Don't get me wrong I miss Collin so much it's just I knew as soon as collin left Delilah would start walking . . . about 12 hours after he left guess who started walking.
My mom was mention this dilema to my Aunt and Uncle and they said "hey we have a camera we aren't using." And do you know what? They gave it to me! So I am going to try really hard to get on video Delilah's newest skills.
Thank you Aunt Marilyn and Uncle carl!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Carl and Marilyn, there is this 42 inch LCD TV that every time I leave the store.. I miss it (Cough)...

Michelle said...

David that has to be hard :(
I hope you are reunited one day ;)

grandma blair said...

David you made me laugh so hard. Michelle, I am glad you got the camera. Hope you have fun with it. I want to see Delilah walking

Suz said...

yeah that sounds about right- how do you think rand has gotten ANY biking clothes? :)