Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yippie for clippies

Now that Delilah is getting thicker hair, I wanted to get some cute hair clippies for her. I can't bring myself to paying 2-5 dollars for a simple clip so I decided to make them. I am not the biggest fan of the giant flowers [cough.. cough.. Anna]. I made these super simple clips with snap clips, ribbon, and a glue gun. I got the butterfly in the floral department and I think it's my favorite. Yippie for clippies, now if I can just get Delilah to keep them in her hair.

Oh.. and in case you were wondering that is MY 1983 (or 84 or was it 85 I can't remember) Cabbage patch doll. My mom cleaned it up and now it's Delilah's :).

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Collin Shaw said...

Delilah is luck to have such a resourceful mother! Because we all know that I could never do that.

Trint and Misty said...

Delilah is lucky! She'll be so cute in her clippies!

Mary Lou said...

Darling Michelle - I think we should also see what kind of clippie Collin would come up with.

Eve said...

Okay, those are seriously cute. The butterfly is my favorite, too. I love your redhead photoshoot idea, Wren can bring her mommy's redheaded cabbage patch doll, too!

red said...

Boop those are adorable. They will look great in your dolly's hair until Delilah gets some more! And I think it was 86 because in 85 they cost a bazillion dollars. I think our cabbage patch kids are twins.

Anna said...

those are way cute. send some my way, because Cough..cough..your a jerk.
:)