Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eggplant

This is a family favorite, we love this dish.  We love it so much we would make it for friends all the time and they loved it. Then we thought it would be great to make it for our family. . . . not the same reaction. One of my older brothers came to the table and was all 
"mmm is that sausage"
and I had to be the one to say
"ehhh.. no,... it's eggplant..."
apparently not everyone is as crazy for eggplant, the same thing happend with Collin's family. Now when I cook for my family I always include meat.













3 comments:

Anna said...

we love eggplant at our house. Lincoln even eats this. We don't tell him its eggplant. But it is so good. Love it. thanks for teaching me how.

Brandon and Kassidi Bridge said...

Oh wow, that look UH mazing! Nice work!

Cindy said...

Looks yummy!