Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to me...

These are the two people who make my life worth living. I love them so much. I had an opportunity to go to Augusta this last Friday for a Women's conference where Sister Cook of the general young women, and Sister Beck of the general Relief Society spoke. I was gone from about 3 to after 11 at night. [It was amazing, by the way, but not what this post is about] 
Collin and Delilah had a daddy daughter evening and took advantage of me being out of the house to make me a special Mothers Day present. Now to preface this I have been trying to get Delilah's hand print or even a tracing for about two months now and Collin some how made it happen. I don't know how he did it but he worked magic and this is what I got on Mothers Day morning. 
also.. I have no idea how he kept the paper so clean considering this is how this project looked when I tried. 

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

What a fun Mother's Day gift. Good job Collin and Delilah. Michelle you are a great mom, I'm glad you're Delilah's mom. We couldn't ask for a better mother for our granddaughter. Happy Mothers Day!!

red said...

that is adorable. Collin makes a great card. I bet you could sell that one and the dinosaur one :) but that would make them less special for you. Cute!

Cindy said...

Happy Mother's Day Michelle! You are a cute and devoted mom!