Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wimps


Last night Collin and I went to bed pretty late. Collin had been up super late working on a project for his internship and then I proof read it so it was around 1:30 when Collin and I climbed into bed. We chatted for a bit and right when I turned over and was just about to fall asleep there was a
BUZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ
and then something hit me in the back of the head.
Both of us JUMPED out of bed as fast as we could and both freaked out!!!
I made Collin shake out the blanket, and we searched the room for the culprit. We couldn't find it anywhere. We looked at each other and decided both of us couldn't sleep on the couch so what will we do. We decided to be tough and climb back in our bed, with the light on. Pretty tough huh?
In the morning when I was getting ready for church we found a June bug hanging out in our room. stupid june bug!
I hate bugs!!!


5 comments:

Anna said...

I agree (with you being wimps)

Cindy said...

Kind of an ugly bug. But it probably won't hurt you. Just hide under the covers. You too Michelle :)

red said...

Those are bigger than the stupid bugs that used to bug us outside. Did you squish it? That's very fulfilling.

Brandon and Kassidi Bridge said...

Eek! That definitely would have freaked me out!

Max said...

a June bug in my bedroom at night would totally freak me out!! You are not whimps!!! They are big, ugly, Noisy bugs!!Mom