Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rice


I was giving Delilah a tub last night and my phone fell out of my bra into the tub water. (yes that's where I keep it) I quickly pulled it out of the water and dried it off with a towel. It seemed fine. Then after I got her out and dressed I checked on it again and it didn't turn on. I quickly dissembled it and blow dried all the pieces, put it back together and tried again. It didn't work. I heard that a lot of people have had success with the "rice trick". It's where you take your phone apart and submerge it in rice, the rice then takes all the moisture out of the phone. In the morning I put it back together and powered it up, it didn't turn on but Collin suggested charging it.
IT WORKED!!
IT WORKED!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

wow! genius! :) Yay.

red said...

YAY!!! If it breaks again you can leave it taken apart for a few days and it should come back on again. Even if you wash it in the dishwasher...I wouldn't know.

grandma blair said...

YEAH!!!!