Wednesday, November 18, 2009

another dream...

Since I have documented previous dreams on my blog I thought I would add my most recent one.
I had another dream that I had a new baby boy. This time for some weird reason he had Jet Black hair, unless we adopted him I don't know where he would get that. I don't remember many of the details except feeling very overwhelmed and very exhausted, it doesn't make me want to run out and get pregnant any time soon (not that I could just run out and get pregnant, I'll leave that to the super fertile ladies). Delilah was there and was trying to get my attention and was causing all sorts of craziness, again she was articulating. Maybe I am eating something weird causing my dreams to go all crazy, because there was a lady next to me and she kept her baby in a shoe.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Funny, Michelle. Here's a thought though, I always have more vivid dreams when I am pregnant :).....

Lauren and Carter said...

Delilah will be articulating pretty soon...
haha. jk. kinda. (I mean she will...)

Collin Shaw said...

Just hearing it makes me tired.

Max said...

I had a dream about you just before I got pregnant with Janay. Maybe this is number three and not number two that you are dreaming about. Families are a lot of fun when you have more than one.(how about that I rhymed) Love ya

red said...

Watch out. That happened before both kids. Good luck with that.

Max said...

That wasn't Max, that was mom