Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm back


[Ward Christmas Party December 18th]
I don't know about you guys but it's felt like an eternity. I will fill you in on the story of my sad sad computer soon, along with all the other events that have happened in the short time I have been with out my computer.
I know there are so many of you who don't really care about this blog ;) don't worry Delilah's blog is going to be back and running as soon as I load everything on my new computer, so prepare yourself for cute overload, it seems she has been particularly cute lately.
***Special note, if you enlarge the picture (and I know you will) there is some salad in my teeth, and this is the first time I saw it, I wonder how long it was there. I'm so hot!!***

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute picture guys! And D's dress is so pretty. Your salad just kind of looks like a silver or golden tooth, kind of gangsta looking :) (Dave has a golden tooth, FYI, it's pretty cool) You are hot!

Matt Linder said...

I don't know whats sadder. The fact this was posted at 2:00 am or the first comment was 2:55 am.

Betsy said...

Thank Goodness You're Back!! I was worried when it was days without a new post. I thought you must have been sick, or you were done with blogging, or depressed or all sorts of horrible things, but I'm glad you're back and hope you like your new computer.

Michelle said...

Matt 5:46am is just as sad to me.

Oh and Collin wanted me to point out that we had to walk in pouring rain to get inside that is why his hair is so awesome. You can't see my pony tail but it was one giant tail of frizz.

Betsy I think a lot of people were starting to worry about us, that's why I put that little note up there. No we didn't die (well I did a little inside) it was just my laptop. Thanks for caring.

red said...

As I said on Delilah's blog. It's about FREAKING time :) And this blog is just as important as hers...I use this one to get to other peoples :) tee hee hee... missed you a lot. PLEASE show us birthday pictures!!

red said...

and btw...I checked at LEAST twice a day to see if you were back...except yesterday...the day you came back...

Le said...

I only enlarged the picture because you pointed it out... nice.