Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear Collin,

Since you weren't here when I made School Lunch Peanut Butter bars I saved you two. They are on the bottom shelf in the fridge.
Well .. .. they were there and would still be there if they had of minded their own business and stopped yelling my name every 5 seconds.

"Michelle come eat us. Michelle it's so cold in the fridge. Michelle we are your favorite. Michelle it's dark in here. Michelle we will take you back to a simpler time. Michelle we need to be with you. Michelle blah blah we're delicious."

Very rude of them don't you think? They knew they suppose to be saving themselves for you. I don't know what got into them.

So I did what had to be done.
I ate them. I had no choice, they were asking for it.
Then drowned them with diet coke, so I couldn't hear them anymore, because you know how they like to tell you how fattening and high in calories they are, but only after you eat them.

Sorry babe, I bet you will get peanuts on the plane though, so even Steven right?


5 comments:

Matt Linder said...

Colin, my wife stole me some. I had them instead of dinner. They were delicious if it is any consolation.

Collin Shaw said...

Its cool because we can now afford to make another batch with the prize money I'm bringing home.

Mary Lou said...

Michelle if you wouldn't have told him he would have never known. What they don't know doesn't hurt them! (Only in certain cases). It will be good to have Collin home again, take care.

red said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. A Mommy who is single for over a week deserves ALL the freaking Peanut butter bars she wants. I'm glad you can just buy some more :)

Lauren and Carter said...

I fully second the entire comment above me.