Monday, March 1, 2010

On the mend


I am happy to report I think the drugs are finally working and D is happy to have her mommy back.
Granted we both have terrible hair and D has something on her face but we tried to have more time playing and less time mommy lying on the couch. The final damage was 10 pounds in 7 days, sleeping ALL DAY for three days, lots and lots of Delilah-Daddy time, one slide and a little bit of the wall covered in navy crayon.
Here is D knowing she is being naughty by stealing my liquids I was suppose to be drinking.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

grandma blair said...

So glad you are on the mend. What a horrible way to lose weight. Delilah looks happy stealing your water.

Suz said...

That girl is too cute- and I am glad that you are getting better. It always sucks to be a sick mommy!

Anna said...

Boop, she's growing over night! She looks so big!!!
You on the other hand, 10 pounds! I love losing without trying. :) :)
Glad you are getting better, now stop ignoring me. :)

red said...

You LOST 10 pounds? That's terrible I'm so sorry you were that sick. Thanks for responding so quickly to my email...take that Anna :) ha ha ha...just kidding I'm sorry you were so sick. I hope you start feeling way better soon. Mr. Clean magic eraser is really magic.

Cindy said...

Glad you are finally recovering! I've heard sinus infections can be really painful :) D's cheeks still look fun to pinch (gently of course).

Cindy said...

Sorry, that was supposed to be a frown not a smile.