Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting into shape

So I've plateau and it's my own fault. After a month and a half my weight has not gone up or down. I am determined this week to lose at least 1/2 a pound!!!

On a side note, today when I went to go to the gym my ipod was dead so I had to take Collin's. It's no secret Collin that and I have different taste in music but I figured some music is better than no music. As I was scrolling along I noticed he had The Phantom of the Opera, and that is what I chose. As weird as it may seem, at least to me, it was good work out music and I got a pretty decent work out to it.

Anyway wish me luck on my 1/2 pound.

5 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

I totally see Phantom as being excellent workout music. I'm just surprised it was on Collin's iPod. I suppose I don't know Collin's style of music at all but still surprising. Carter hates it, I know that. And Good luck! -you can do it.

Mary Lou said...

Keep at it Michelle, we all plateau, some of us for longer than others. I'm determined to get off my plateau also.

Carter said...

who needs a radio, ready collin

Cindy said...

Good luck on getting past your plateau this week! I think you can do a whole pound- drink lots of water! :)

red said...

Povarati or however you spell it is excellent running music. It's very bouncy. Good luck.