Tuesday, May 18, 2010

upcoming review...

Recently I was contacted by CSN Stores and asked to do a product review from one of their 200+ sites. When I was checking out their sites I looked at the normal stuff I always look at toys, cookware, and kitchen gadgets and then I saw these sofa sleeper, you know so you can come and visit me in my new home. (wink wink) I'm anxious to try out some of their products because they seem like a good deal, you get free shipping on most everything and that includes a heavy sofa. Sorry I have couches on the mind, we have been dying for new sofas. We left one in SC and plan on dumping the one we brought with us as soon as we can. I am done with hand me down furniture. DONE!! Does that make me an adult?

Anyway it should be fun to do a product review they have 200+ stores to look through. I think I looked through almost all of them, they have everything: school desks, kids toys, kitchen gadgets, shoes, cookware and a whole lot more.


5 comments:

Lauren and Carter said...

Do it! :) They look nice. You deserve to have your own furniture that's your style and your decision! I am personally looking forward to that day...(I was excited to be getting a new couch this Christmas, per Carter, and now I think it's not going to happen because our new apartment will fit the huge sectional that has been offered from the Shaws. Not that I am begrudging the sectional - it's huge and I'm excited - but you know. It's that 'having-your-own-stuff/style' thing.)

Anna said...

what? They contacted you? you must be freaking awesome!

Andrea said...

I do think that getting your own furniture signifies some kind of rite of passage. I don't know when I'll ever feel like an adult or what will make me feel that way. And I found your blog from Karlee. I think Delilah is the CUTEST thing ever. Seriously. Good luck picking couches- I wish I were in the market because free shipping is almost too good to pass up.

grandma blair said...

Hope you can get a really comfortable one, cause we're coming in July.:)

red said...

Awesome! You deserve furniture. And a new car :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new place. Hope things are settling a little for you.