Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Product Review

Remember a bit ago I mentioned that CSN stores asked me to do a product review from one of their items on their website. After days of going through their stores I decided on this Little Tikes Wagon. Delilah hates her stroller and is constantly trying to climb out of it. So I thought "how about a wagon". It took me forever to choose which one but I am pretty sure we picked a winner.
Advantages; for starters It's HUGE! It can easily fit two children and their stuff. It has two drink holders, which Delilah uses every time whether it's for her sunglasses or sippie something must go in the drink holders. It has storage under the seat for extra snacks, drinks, or diapers. If we had this in SC it would have been the beach machine! The back two wheels are stationary while the front two swivel making it easy to navigate. The handle is extra long so even Collin can pull it comfortably, unlike our strollers. This is made from little tikes which so far has proven to be pretty tough.
Disadvantages; I had to put it together which probably wouldn't have been that difficult if I didn't have a 2 year old helping me by handing me everything at once over and over again. I already said that it's huge, which is a good thing and a bad thing when it comes to storing it, this would be a garage item, right now it sits on our already overcrowded patio. Delilah also asks to go for a walk seven billion times a day now. We have already gone on two decent walks today and she is crying for another "waggg walk walk waggg". The last disadvantage I didn't notice but Collin did, It's loud. The wheels are made of plastic instead of rubber so it's louder than our strollers.
The main advantage is that Delilah Loves it and holds soooo still while she is in the wagon. Yes occasionally she will stand up to switch seats but other than that she holds still. I need to get a picture of her face while she is in it because it is emotionless. She just sits there very still staring straight ahead, if you didn't know how much she loved it you would think she hated every minute of it. She's such a silly girl.

11 comments:

Suz said...

I think a wagon would be so fun. You'll certainly be getting your exercise in now :)
By the way- how did you get hooked up with doing a product review? Sounds very cool.

Gabby said...

Looks like an awesome wagon!
I loved my wagon growing up. And when you get a house... you can use it to help with some yard work :)
Lots of advantages for getting one.

Anna said...

it is so cool you get to review stuff. you should do some jewlery reviews or clothes ;)
we love our wagon, but it's not near as fancy. it's the old radio flyer type we got at the DI for 8 bucks. teaches fear. :)(they almost fall out on corners)

Lauren and Carter said...

Oh how I loved our wagon. So fun Delilah gets one! I think it's hard to find a wagon without plastic wheels. They are pretty loud. The handle being attached to the front wheels is the hugest advantage. We used to put a kid inside the wagon and turn the handle back on itself so the person inside was steering. We'd then have someone push the wagon down a hill - and the person inside had little control except where it was turning. It was awesome.

Mary Lou said...

How fun!! Hope you get to review some other fun things. It looks like the wagon is a hit with Delilah. Just looking at the picture of your apartments, take of picture of your outside patio and door so we can see!

red said...

Yah I would love to be part of the product review! We love our wagon. Luckily D is big enough to be afraid to climb out. Putting ours together took so long we didn't put the seat belts in (Santa needed some sleep.)and one of our children has fallen out before. Also every time we stop she tries to get out and walk. SOO SOO cute. I would imagine it would be easier to pull than push a dainty miss like Delilah. LOVE her.

red said...

p.s. in the first picture it looks like you did her curls with curlers or an iron. SHE's SO freaking cute.

grandma blair said...

Love the wagon, It is so fun that she sits really still while you are going places. She is so cute.

thomas said...

Little Tikes are very durable 2. they never wear out :) Miss Ya girl!

~erica

Wendy said...

I also have to comment on the PERFECT ringlets in the back of Delilah's hair - SOOOOOO CUTE!

Michelle said...

I don't know how the company found me but they contacted me and asked me to do one for them.
We are in love with the wagon and finding tons of things to use it for like bringing in the groceries in one trip. :)
Wouldn't it be funny If I had curled D's hair in those perfect ringlets. I'm pretty sure if I attempted that both of us would be burnt with in 5 seconds. She is pretty adorable.