Thursday, July 15, 2010

12 weeks

I'm 12 weeks pregnant today so we went to our 12 week appointment this evening. I was a little disappointed to find out I won't be getting an ultrasound each time like I did with Delilah. We went into our appointment and the doctor started to try to find the heart beat.
She couldn't find it, so there was a small freak out moment, but we always struggled to find Delilah's heart beat. So we went into the other room and had an ultrasound. As soon as we got a clear picture I saw the baby kicking the crap out of my insides.
phew....
It was just quick and she didn't give me a print out but all three of us got to see the baby. Collin was holding Delilah up so she could see the monitor. Collin would say "baby" and then Delilah would say "baby".
It was a sweet family moment. Yeah for 12 weeks!

4 comments:

grandma blair said...

so glad you got to get an ultra sound, and that everything is alright.
What an awesome family moment.

Benoit's said...

CONGRATS again! I know that freak out feeling all too well & a ultrasound will always put your mind to rest...good luck to you!

Eve said...

Adorable. It is kind of worth the scare to get an extra peek, isn't it?

Mary Lou said...

Yea, glad everything is alright!!