Saturday, August 14, 2010

just for the record

16 weeks and 2 days.
None of my pants comfortably fit, these are low rise maternity pants that have hidden elastic on the side. They are a little too big still so I pulled out my belt. Since we're all familiar with my past belt status I thought I would share with you my current situation. I've not gained weight yet, but you wouldn't know it to look at me. I just look like I did a few months ago. Things are starting to tighten up and spread out (a little on the painful side). I'm getting a little nervous as to how big I'm going to get. Here's a reminder of me at 9.5 months with D.

4 comments:

Anna said...

sometimes it's nice to know there is a really good reason your pants don't fit. My favorite part about being pregnant is the belly. that you can wear tight fitting shirts and dresses because it's ok to have a belly. :) Good Luck. I think you are cute no matter what. :)

Cindy said...

9.5 months? No one should have to wait that long. I also love having the prego belly. Hope you're feeling good :)

VJBlair said...

I tried to squeeze into my clothes for long enough and have pulled out the maternity clothes. I feel so much better. Congratulations on not gaining any weight yet.

red said...

You look great in that picture. And I sort of hate you for being able to wear a belt at all. I am currently outgrowing my last two maternity pants. Sweat pants here I come :) And I still want a belly picture.