Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Popped

I'm not exactly sure what happened yesterday but I was EXHAUSTED!! I laid on the floor while D played or watched TV or whatever she decided to do. Finally around 5 I realized how late it was and really needed to run to the post office to mail some packages. When I put on my pants and belt look what happened? Then I looked in the mirror and there is only one word to explain what happened yesterday, and that is that I popped. How is it I grew 1 belt loop in 4 days, I weighted myself this morning and still no weight gain.. phew. But come on!!

5 comments:

red said...

I will only be happy when you can no longer wear a belt. My maternity pants are too small. don't they know some people get huge? geez.

Anna said...

here it comes baby. here it comes. :
)

grandma blair said...

so fun to have a reason to pop, you are looking good!

VJBlair said...

I feel exactly the same way.

red said...

p.s. I am getting really excited to hear that you're having a baby boy.