Thursday, September 23, 2010

Facebook works for me

The other day I posted this complaint on my Facebook page. I didn't know so many others were in the same boat as me.
A few days later I got a package in the mail from my brother Graydon. As soon as I gave it a squeeze I knew what my AMAZING brother had done for me and ripped it opened as fast as I could.
The best part I don't even have to share them, Collin doesn't like cinnamon candy!!! (He also doesn't like black licorice so I get dibs on that too).
Let me just say these jolly red bears made my day. My eyes may have even got a little misty but we'll just blame that on the pregnancy.
Thanks Graydon (and I'm sure Valerie too) for the VERY kind present. It has been much appreciated!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

lucky!!!
You must be loved, or spoiled. whatever. :)

VJBlair said...

Anything for a craving. We are glad you like them. They are Graydon's favorite too.

VJBlair said...

BTW I should say that it was all Graydon's idea. I just had to pick them up.

grandma blair said...

So excited that you got your cinnamon bears. Way to go Graydon