Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tie onesies

I know that the tie onesies are super popular right now and I have been wanting to make them for a while but didn't want to mess with appliques. Then it hit me, why don't I just make iron on ties?
I made these in photo shop using digital scrap book paper, then printed them on iron on transfer paper and viola! pure adorableness. I also did bow ties and I'm working on suspenders and a tux shirt. These particular ones are for my cousin who is having twin boys, but you know baby brother will be rocking several different versions of these once he's here.

6 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Michelle those are sooo cute. You are quite amazing in the crafting dept.

grandma blair said...

cute, cute, cute, everyone loved them at the shower. You are so clever

Anna said...

simple amazing. love them

red said...

We were talking about how awesome you are at the shower. I will try not to light mine on fire. :)

Regina said...

Those are so cute! Please, please, please post the others when you are done. I would luv to see them.

Mom B said...

So darling - uh have you been reading Lindsay's Martha Stewart magazine?