Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween costumes

This Halloween I made all of our costumes. I ended up not re making D's dress in fact a few hours before our trick or treat party I fixed the problem areas with hot glue.... yep that's how "professional" I am.

Delilah wouldn't take off her glasses or stand for any pictures.

I made mine and Collin's shirts on Tuesday. I'm going to be honest I'm pretty proud of mine, and it was a whole lot easier to make than D's Annie dress, and both shirts cost about 3 bucks to make.

9 comments:

Suz said...

your shirt is awesome! How did you make it? And Delilahs dress is adorable!!

grandma blair said...

you are amazing as always. How did you make your shirt? that is pretty cool looking. What a fun idea

Angel said...

those are hillarious! I give you props.

Lauren and Carter said...

Those are awesome. That last picture of you is really great!

Mary Lou said...

Too cute!! You have a real creative side Michelle. I agree with Lauren, the last picture of you Michelle is great, you look so good!

Le said...

I so wanted to make that shirt last year but it just did not happen. Very cute!

Eve said...

Can't believe you made that shirt. That is awesome.

Beth said...

yes, how did you make that? it looks professional - what a cute idea for the belly! and D...her hair is perfect for that costume!

Mechelle said...

Love the shirts! They are way awesome!