Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6 years ago today

Six years ago today, it was also the day before thanksgiving, I married this guy.
Collin had been home from his mission 4 months, I had been home from Taiwan 4 1/2 months. We were so young, and so crazy, and when I hear couples who do what we did I think "They are crazy and too young, why aren't they waiting?" Then I have to remember... "Oh yah, we were crazy too." (for those of you who don't know our story it's HERE).
We didn't care what everyone said, all we knew was that we loved each other and that we needed to be together.
I mean if you meet a guy who can make you make this face you have to marry him right?
Did you know I didn't know I snorted when I laughed really hard until I met Collin. That's what couples do they, help each other find their random flaws. My snorting is for the most part under control now.
Here's to SIX years!! I love you babe!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

VERY pretty pictures and Happy Anniversary!
I totally chose Dave because he let me be myself, no shame attached. We teach a primary class together, and we often have to be separated because we are laughing and causing distractions in the back of the room and getting "the look" from the chorister. :)

Le said...

Congratulations! You have to snag the guy that would do yoga with you. Also, 8 days until Lindy's b-day, I remember that about your wedding for sure!

Kassidi Bridge said...

happy anniversary!

Lauren and Carter said...

Yay, Happy Anniversary!

Mary Lou said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been six years since you guys got married. Congrats, we're glad you picked each other!

red said...

You guys are so cute. And perfect for each other. Congratulations. Keep laughing it will keep you sane, and help you forget about all the stuff that bugs the crap out of you.