Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dream

Last night I had a difficult time falling asleep. I was exhausted but restless and of course couldn't get comfortable. I eventually fell asleep only to have a dream where my water broke in bed. It was one of those dreams where it's real life, I was dreaming of me at that exact moment in the exact position I was in and when I did wake up I didn't realize it was a dream and started feeling to the sheets to see if my water really had broken. Now all I can think about is this....

and that we aren't as ready as we should be. So don't mind me as my nesting suddenly kicks into full gear. Because we are going to have a baby . . . real soon.

PS: I put a poll question on the side bar for all to guess what color baby brother's hair will be. Delilah's was red.
Whenever I had dreams about this baby boy his hair was always jet black.
Collin and I are both hoping for blonde like his daddy's.
I was bald until I was 2.
So it's anyone's race really, I'm excited to see what you guess.

5 comments:

Suz said...

Oh my- I had no idea D had all that hair when she was born- SO cute!! I hope you have another full head of red hair- red heads are just so cute. Of course since it is a boy- maybe he could like Collin instead. :)

Lauren and Carter said...

I am going with bald, but is there dark hair at all in your family? Those are my two guesses. :)

Anna said...

i always had the crazy dreams when i was pregnant. I'd take water breaking over rats eating my body any day.
:)
No way your baby could have black hair, unless collin isn't the father, then sure. :)

Le said...

I think D has Shaw hair because Blair babies are BALD! (No your not wearing a hat, I know your hair is red too)

red said...

I'm so excited for you. And every time you send me a text with a picture (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE) I keep expecting it to be of your new baby and you went into labor and didn't tell anyone and now you have a baby. who will have black hair :)p.s. you're lucky you didn't pee in your bed :) and having your water break isn't bad as long as there are not contractions involved :)