Friday, April 8, 2011

We have a winner!!

The morning after I posted all my different stroller choices I went to the mall to get Delilah a hair cut. After her hair cut we met up with a bunch of friends to play in the kids play place. We forgot it was Spring Break so the play area was PACKED, but this ended up being useful for me. There were strollers everywhere and I spotted the city micro!!! I went and pulled a crazy lady move and asked if I could look at this one mom's stroller. She was MORE than happy to show it to me, she also told me that she had owned several strollers and this one is by far her favorite. Then I saw another mom who had the double! My friends I'm sure were embarrassed by me but I had been doing a lot of research and wanted to just get some mom's input. This mom said the same thing, that she had owned several strollers and this is by far her favorite. After playing with them I went home from the mall and immediately bought it online, and it arrived yesterday.

Here was the main selling point for me:

Collin was making fun of me because I was so excited over a stroller. (he's very supportive)
But seriously did you see how easily it folds up and unfolds?! I'm in heaven! We took it for a test run to target last night and I have to tell you this thing turns amazingly, better than my single stroller. Also we had to make a quick trip into game stop (which are the worlds smallest stores) I fit through the doorway with room to spare and didn't knock over a single game!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Worlds best stroller!!
One of the cons with this stroller was the fact James' car seat wouldn't fit in it. My solution for that was this insert that holds him in nice and snug. I'm going to make a blanket that hangs over his canopy so when he falls asleep I can cover him completely.
And just because he's adorable and I'm a bit obsessed with sneezing pictures

9 comments:

The Razon's said...

I didnt know that you had a blog! How cute are your kids!!!

Anna said...

I love the folding!!! Love it. ;) enjoy. Super cute

grandma blair said...

Hooray! Not only did you buy the world's best stroller for two (out of 19) of the world's cutest kids, but you got the world's hottest model to demonstrate it. What poise!
As for that handsome little man in the orange blanket, I only have one word to say: Gesundheit!

Lauren and Carter said...

I think it's an awesome choice! Yay! And I love the pictures of James. :) So cute.

Jody and Alex said...

Awesome find-that stroller is amazing. E is not a fan of sitting at any time but I still want to remember this post for when we have another.

Eve said...

That's awesome that you love it. We don't love our double and actually use two singles when we go out as a family. But we actually ended up liking that.

I am dying over your mom calling Collin hot. Best comment ever.

Anna said...

as am i eve. :) poise? Mom, were you drinking?

grandma blair said...

Sometimes your Dad is too lazy to log me off and log himself back on. I will have to learn to log out each time so Dad doesn't do it again. Do you really think I could spell gesundheit? :)

Mary Lou said...

Love the video demo - I just hope you get some good weather to use the stroller. Have fun - love the sneeze sequence!