Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hi..

Hi guys, wow it's been 9 days since I've blogged that has got to be a recent record. I'm sure my family is starting to worry that I've got some serious post-partum sitting on the couch eating chips and crying. That's why I'm posting this to tell you that I'm OK, just a little busy. For starters the sun came out so every second possible I try to get the kids and myself outside and soak in some vitamin D. I did however get us all a little burned yesterday so the sunblock has been purchased. We have also been figuring out D's preschool, she will be starting in September, I've been trying to plan and organize a church freezer meal group, and my least favorite of the things that has been keeping us busy has been trying to find a new place to live. I hate apartment shopping, but we have found one signed the lease and will get the keys on the 21st. It is a 3 bedroom 1450sq feet town home about 2 miles away from Collin's work. I'm going to paint before we move in so I will try to take before and after pictures for you :) Here is a sneak peek and my most excited part of the entire apartment; the eat in kitchen!! It even has a window!! So if you don't hear from us for a while know that it's because I'm packing, painting and moving :)
I've also been busy trying to figure out what to get Collin for his Birthday, he wants a surprise ... He's impossible to shop for!!!

3 comments:

Eve said...

Your new house is bigger than ours. I'm happy for you! And that is so cool you get to paint. I can't wait to see progress updates.

grandma blair said...

looks like a pretty awesome kitchen

Anna said...

i'm jealous of your handles. i still don't have handles on my cabinets