Tuesday, May 3, 2011

we had a scare. . .

I don't ever get car sick, EVER! Well that is unless I'm pregnant. I was in the car a lot this last weekend and I got car sick. I got so car sick that I got nervous. Leave it to me to get pregnant with a three month old after a year of trying to get pregnant for each child. Technically we have done everything to prevent pregnancy but you never know so I decided to pick up a pregnancy test at the dollar store.
It's two lines if you are pregnant, one line if you aren't. SERIOUSLY!! 1 1/2 lines?!? This is why you don't get dollar store tests. I couldn't get to the store again until the next morning and to say I was freaking out would be an understatement. I know women get pregnant with a baby when they have a baby but those are strong, amazing women and I'm not one of them. I mean if I was pregnant I would have had two babies in the year of 2011, WHO DOES THAT?!?!


Don't worry I took two more tests today and they were both negative. Phew... can you imagine.

5 comments:

Eve said...

One and half lines? That is hilarious/ completely terrifying. I can't even imagine how you slept that night. I would cry for at least 9 months if that happened to me.

Le said...

I had a test like that before. Sucks. I went right back to the store though.
And uh, what's wrong with having your kids extremely close together? Wait my 2 year old is screaming and my 1 year old is poopy right now. That's what's wrong.

grandma blair said...

I can totally relate,
love ya

red said...

Yah I just bought three this week! That whole nursing thing really thows me off. I mean it's spectacular but a little confusing!!!

red said...

You might want to take one in the morning. The morning "pee pee" has the most hormones in it. :) Even though I'm sure you're not.