Wednesday, July 13, 2011

feeding the picky


Like I've said D can be a picky eater so I've been brainstorming and blog searching trying to figure out ways to get my 3 year old to eat. One of the things I have started doing is cutting her food out with cookie cutters. I figured I'd eat the scraps but come to find out she wants the cookie shaped part and the edges :) Win Win. Now wherever I go I check to see if they have cookie cutters on sale. Here is a list of a few of the sites/blogs I have found, maybe they can help you if you have a picky eater too, I'm sure I'll be adding to it as I find things.
Wedolonia.com

and here is the post where everyone gave their suggestions in the comments of what they feed their kids. Feel free to add to that post or this one on what you feed your picky eater.

No comments: