Monday, October 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

ten on ten button
I have been wanting to join this linky party for a few months now, but for the last few months I remember on the 11th. The objective is to take ten pictures for ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of the month in an attempt to find beauty among our ordinary day. I think it will be a fun way to document a day in my life each month. I ended up just snapping pictures as fast as I could because of the craziness of the kids. I'll work more on finding beauty in my day next month, instead of just documenting
getting hair ready for preschool.

D's at preschool and James is down for his morning nap so I start some chores.

Chores followed by wasting time on pinterest.

James wakes up and we go get D.

Lunch. D: blueberry yogurt and grilled cheese on freckle bread. J: carrots.

New boots for D 7.49 a pair at old navy. We were looking for a costume but cheap boots will work too.

One of the many melt downs.

Watching cartoons on iphone .... not sure where her pants are.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner, J MUST be on my feet.


The beginning of dinner.

10 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! The Meltdown shot looks oh so familiar. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/ten-on-ten.html

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

This is my first 10 on 10 as well! Love your little red head, I have one myself, and boy does mine now how to give a good meltdown too! I swear I blame the hair ;)

Anna said...

LOve LOVE LOVE the feather. :) and very jealous of the boot find. But wow, thats a lot of onions. That'd kill me. :)

miss macri said...

great set - love the headband shot!

Leanne said...

Nice set, I really like your lunch shot, great perspective.

Sara said...

I love your set! The lunch picture is great. Love the angle!

alita jewel said...

Oh, I have had your days (melt downs included)

I enjoyed peeking through your day, and I can't wait to see more. I'll be following along now. :)

Alita

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh your kids are too cute - love your set so glad you join this month!!

red said...

This makes me miss you. Is it HEAVEN to have two hours all by yourself? Thanks for sharing. D's hair looks perfect, and I want to know what you put in the onions:)

Regina said...

That was fun to see. D's little melt down was funny.